Monday, June 04, 2007

Malaysian bloggers - Demographic

This post acts as a compiler of facts about the demographic of Asian online netizens:

Bloggers Age :

  • 56% are below 25 years

  • 35% are aged betwen 25 and 35

  • 9% are above 35


  • Bloggers Gender :
  • 64% Female

  • 36% Male


  • Top Blogging topics
  • Technology

  • Travel

  • Music


  • The above is extracted from a report in the Star, titiled most bloggers are women, about Findings published in Blogging Asia: A Windows Live Report

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Elaine, i am Alex from Penang, i am trying to find out is Stephen Pierce really can teach me to earn income from internet marketting?
    you have attended, have you make money already?
    Alex ... alex91822@yahoo.com

    Elaine Pang said...

    Hi Alex

    The short answer to your question is : Yes, I have made money some money from Google Adsense after attending seminars on internet marketing.

    Before attending the seminars, I have zero knowledge on internet marketing. So compared to that, yes, I have made money.

    However, I believe I can make bigger money if I spend more time implementing the strategies taught. Just like university or college education, how one turns out in life depends on how one put the education to use.

    I have this enemy inside me - procrastination - which prevents me from achieving more out of the teachings.

    Stephen Pierce is one of the more well-known internet marketers, and also one of the few who has a big team supporting him. He is coming to Malaysia sometime Sept 2007, and you might want to attend the seminar preview to decide for yourself whether he can teach or not.

    BTW, I like seating on the fence, so I won't give a 'yes' or 'No' answer to your question. It's up to every individual.

    Hope that helps
    Elaine

    Google