Tuesday, October 02, 2007

UYMG 2007 Malaysia



A profound message presented by Stephen Pierce at the UYMG 2007 Malaysia.

Stephen Pierce and the team at Success Resources have have just concluded staging the internet marketing workshop "Unleash Your Marketing Genius, UYMG 2007" at Kuala Lumpur Convention centre in KL, Malaysia. The event was held over the weekend - Friday Sep 28 - Monday October 1, 2007. What a weekend it was!

If you didn't had the good fortune to attend this event, here is a rundown of what and who you missed listening to :

1. Mike Filsaime (of the butterfly Marketing fame)
2. Greg Cesar (Taking control of your marketing)
3. Dave Lakhani (Influence & Persuasion)
4. Chris Guerriero ("Instant Author")
5. Inanna Lawton ( Making profound changes at an Unconscious level)
6. Melissa Heweton ( Endless abundance)
7. Patric Chan ( Niche Marketing 2.0)
8. Ken Shimizu (Business Management)
9. Sandhan (Success Navigation System)
10.Jaz Lai (List Building)
11. Jason Tan (Blogging for Profit)

and of course, the star Stephen Pierce.


P/s, in order to become an "instant" success on the internet, become an instant author, or an instant marketing consultant, or an instant traffic generator, or earn your first USD1000 online, you will have to

1. DIY - take your own time to learn from the heap of information available. (slow results), or
2. invest in coaching and mentoring from the gurus and be prepared to invest in total approximately RM 80,000 for all the packages.

Take your pick. Your comments?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I attended the UYMG also in Kuala Lumpur. We bought the package in Singapore at the World Internet Summit last May. I was expecting to have a lot of hands on during the workshop but I was disappointed because instead of doing hands on, we're were sales talked to buy another package. I did not buy any of the offers anymore; instead I'm gonna start doing the real stuff. Which among the speaker's package did you purchase?

Anonymous said...

Hi. I attended the UYMG also in Kuala Lumpur. We bought the package in Singapore at the World Internet Summit last May. I was expecting to have a lot of hands on during the workshop but I was disappointed because instead of doing hands on, we're were sales talked to buy another package. I did not buy any of the offers anymore; instead I'm gonna start doing the real stuff. Which among the speaker's package did you purchase?

Globalwealth said...

Hi

It was a really great event. I was there, and speakers were great.

Yes, if you have the money you can buy all and packages.

KS Lim
http:affiliatemarketing4dummies.blogspot.com

Elaine Pang said...

I didn't buy any packages, mainly because I have not implemented any strategies covered in the SMCC modules 1-12! So if I did buy any more coaching sessions, it will go to waste also.

I realise that what I need to work on its to get out of the comfort zone. Note that I also mention, "it will" because, right now, i know I don't have the time.

(Excuses!)

Google