Monday, June 30, 2008

Renewed interest

I've been tardy in updating this blog because I've been busy with my offline business.

However, last week I attended (another one!) free seminar-previews on Profit Blogging System and Wealth Academy, which renewed my interest in the Internet business once again. (Does it happen to you also? This hot-cold situation?)

Why did I renew my interest in the Internet business?

One main reason is that I am currently providing what is called "personal service business" where there is not much room for scalability. There is a limit to my income as I only have so many hours in a day to earn my income. I love doing what I'm doing now and I don't want to give it up yet, so I have to create my financial freedom from other sources. And the Internet business is one of the cheapest and do-able way.

I have also attended T Harv Eker's mind-blowing workshop on money mastery - called Millionaire Mind Intensive (MMI), and I would say, it has also inspired me to work harder at being financially free.

0 comments:

Google