Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cashing out Google Adsense using Western Union Quick Cash

Hurray! I finally get to cash out my earnings from Google Adsense.  It took me 4 years to accumulate the first USD 100.00.  Anyone reading this who thinks that's it's impossible to earn money from internet is wrong.  You can receive money from Google; it's just a matter of timing and hard work. 

Anyway, this is a screenshot of my first internet cheque:



I deided to receive my earnings by Western Union Quick cash.  it's  so easy. 

When I login to my Google account and saw that  a payment has been made, I was so excited (excuse me, this is my first USD 100).  I printed out the statement, and then waited for 4 whole days (holidays and weekends in between) before I could go to the nearest Western Union agent.

I first when to Public Bank, but Public Bank can only disburse funds on individual-to-individual transactions.  So I went to CIMB bank where they can disburse funds on corporate (as in Goolge inc)-to-individual (as in me) transactions,  Within 10 minutes I got my money. 

However the exchange rate is not in my favour, only got MYR 3.16 to 1 USD.  Well, will wait for my next USD100 (which should be faster now that I know how to make money from adsense).

You know what, I intend to buy USD currency as an investment, and wait for it to go to 3.5 and make a FOREX gain.





 

0 comments:

Google