Thursday, November 16, 2006

100 percent Malaysian Internet Marketers?

Get MP3 file

Do these topics interest you?

  • Why I quit my job to become an internet marketer

  • Why I tried MLM and decided never to do it again

  • A simple 5-step plan I used to discover what I really want to do

  • How I fell into the Get-rich Quick trap

  • The 5 biggest mistakes I made in internet marketing


  • I came across these free MP3 audio files here

    Listen to the MP3 recordings made by the website owner, Gobala Krishnan, a Malaysian guy who shocked Malaysia a few months back with his secret ebook about Paypal and Clickbank.

    I have listened to all 5 audio recordings and also the other recordings on how he created and marketed a product that made over RM28,000 in less than 120 days.

    I am still learning about internet marketing and when I find something newbies like us can learn from, I like to share it. Forget about the Astro Max and the cash prizes he is offering for new members, just listen to the audio recordings.

    This is real Malaysian experience. Do register and download the audios or transcript for free.

    0 comments:

    Google