Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thank you friends!

This is the first time I have participated in any referral program over the internet. Since the very first day I started in this new online business, I vowed to myself that I am not going to be a product-pusher. I will only recommend a product to my list if I have tried it and genuinely believe that another person will benefit from the product.

100percentMalaysian has just sent me an email to notify me that at least 5 of my friends have registered for the free materials from the site. To these first 5, I thank you for making my 'first affiliate program' a success. To the newbies, do listen to the audios. Seriously. I am now quite excited about this new business!

This is the email I received. Feels like a kindergarten kid receiving his first book prize.

============================================================
You have successfully referred enough members to qualify for VIP membership at 100PpercentMalaysian.com, Please login now and you'll be able to access your VIP members area.
============================================================

Elaine,

This is an automated email.

Thank you for your efforts in referring new members to 100 Percent Malaysian.

I want you to know that you've achieved your minimum referral requirement. And this has UNLOCKED EXTRA DOWNLOAD in the VIP Members area.

0 comments:

Google