Saturday, October 28, 2006

Information Overload!

According to one Guru whom I just discovered, I am becoming an Information Junkie. I may have to entirely agree with him.

His definition of Information junkies : "they just want to learn, absorb… absorb… absorb and they simply don’t have the power to turn off this constant craving for more".

I have many unopened emails, each offering a product "that I may need" in order to make massive money. However, since I have not started my online business yet, these tools will not be of any use to me.

So the advice given by this Guru, Rich Schefren for information junkies to go on an information diet is wise indeed. It's time to

  • stop studying, stop analyzing and start creating

  • don't allow any information to come in whatsoever for the next week.

  • realise that you can't read everything, nor cross off every item on the to-do list

  • realise that I must decide which information I must read

  • live with only the information I have created

  • develop urgency in everything I do for the next week

  • increase the level of output


  • 0 comments:

    Google