Saturday, October 28, 2006

Same product, different approach

Almost every other mail that I receive this week has been promoting a certain marketer's new product-membership riches. I find it very amusing to read the same sales pitch from unconnected people promoting the same product.

Being very new to Internet marketing, I subscribe to many Internet Gurus' lists, just to get a feeling about the business.

This is how I notice that many of the other Internet marketers have signed up as affiliates for that new product, and I become the recipient of the same offer.

What are some of the lessons that we can learn from this situation?

  • Need to differentiate oneself from the pack : there is only one marketer that gave additional offers. If I wanted to buy-in to the membership riches ebook, I will buy from that marketer.

  • There is one marketer who uses an entirely different sales letter, which when clicked on, led me to the same product.

  • Either the commissions are great, or the product is excellent that makes almost everybody wanting to promote it

    As for me, I will not buy-in to this offer yet, because I am still doing my research on the business model.

  • 0 comments:

    Google